- HTML/CSS, I can write and validate HTML and create simple layouts with CSS.
- I have limited yet practical experience with Photoshop and other Adobe products like Fireworks. I am not a graphic artist, but I can optimize graphics for use on the internet and make very simple effects such as glowing text. I know how to crop images and save them for use on the web.
- I have been trained to evaluate the accessibility of a website, especially for the visually and physically challenged, and write a concise report that diagnoses issues and makes recommendations outlining solutions. I can write task flows and clear task oriented questions for usability testing.
- I regularly use Microsoft Office products mostly Word and Excel.
- I am a good listener.
- I take direction well.
- I know how to respectfully give direction.
- I am personable.
- I am reliable.
- I am a responsible person.
- I have an optimistic attitude.
- I have a strong work ethic.
- I am a team player.
- I enjoy new challenges.